- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls with big boobs and a butt
- it’s okay for you to like curvy girls
- it’s okay for you to like heavier girls
- it’s totally okay to like thighs or thigh gaps and big boobs or small boobs and big butts or little butts
- what’s not okay is telling a woman that she isn’t beautiful or sexy because she doesn’t meet your personal body type preferences
Everyone needs to reblog this.
Remember when Disney had a cute, disabled, poc mermaid?
When i was younger, one of my best friends was a deaf guyanese girl, and her fave princess was Ariel, mainly bc she related to her living without a voice (and her love of swimming)
When this episode aired, she cried and squawked and made sounds that were almost understandable… She saw herself as a mermaid, on tv, with her favourite character of all time
Representation matters, always, no matter what
I loved this episode as a child and love it even more now I comprehend the depth of it’s meaning and importance as an adult.
Bethann Hardison on racism in the fashion industry.
From About Face: Supermodels then and now
I love this house…